- Brie, Val de Saone (France) – smooth, creamy, pleasantly fragrant consistency
- Robiola Bosina (Italy) – tangy, pungent
- Gorgonzola Dolce (Novara, Italy) – rich creamy, herby
- Westfield Farm Goats Cheese (Massachusetts) – tangy, delicate, citrusy
- Taleggio DOP (Como Italy)The cheese has a strong aroma, but its flavor is comparatively mild with an unusual fruity tang.
- NEW Stracchino: is a type of Italian cow’s-milk cheese, typical of Lombardy. It is eaten very young, has a soft, creamy texture and normally a mild and delicate
- Asiago (Italy)-aged cheese, flavor is reminiscent of Parmigiano
- Manchego (Spain) – nutty, sweet and tangy
- Parmigiano Reggiano 24 mos. (Italy) – sweet and fruity
- Pecorino Siciliano (Italy) – sharp pleasant, herby aroma
- Pecorino Toscano stagionato (Italy) This Pecorino is sturdy and nutty with a hint of salt on the palate.
- Lattebusche Piave (Italy) – toasted walnut notes, caramel-like sweetness
- Beemster (Holland) – intense, butterscotch, nutty flavor
- Mimolette (Italy)-Cave aged 12 months fruity cheese aroma and a mellow nutty flavor
- NEW Pecorino Tartufello – rich creamy with black truffle
- Pepato (Pepercorn Cheese, Wisconsin) – spicy, tangy with a piquant sweetness.
- Huntsman (England) – Creamy, forceful Stilton is sandwiched between mellow, Double Gloucester.
- Brillo Pecorino Ubriaco del Piave di Vino raw cow milk (Veneto Italy) – light & sweet dipped in wine
- NEW Saint Martin Julien/Walnut (France)light and sweet dipped in walnut, intense flavor
- NEW Cabra goat w/wine (Spain) Cheese infused in a red local wine from Treviso Italy
- NEW Boschetto al tartufo (Italy) sheep’s milk and cow milk white truffle 2%